Make sure you record these employees & then you won't be told one thing & another done. Companies that are not BBB accredited usually are not for a reason. Check them out on all the complaints that they ignored & did not respond. There aren't many here.

Also, check out PISSED CONSUMER & see how some people aren't taking their BS anymore.

Also, with companies like this, you should add the Dr or Hospital name so that others can see what type of company they employ to get every penny they can out of you.

Maybe the Doctors & Hospitals don't know that even when they are paid, they like to ruin you, or maybe it's at the Doctor's request.

Definitely something to think about, when choosing a Doctor or Hospital who most likely is already over-charging for services that fatten their wallets & bank accounts. Of course, they always have your best interest at heart.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with ACB Receivables Management. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about ACB Receivables Management.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Collection Agencies category for more informed decision or compare ACB Receivables Management to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with ACB Receivables Management?

Comments